Are You a ComplianceWire Professional?
As a ComplianceWire administrator, you are part of a community of learning and compliance professionals who are always seeking to identify best practices related to the platform.
UL PURE Learning is offering a ComplianceWire Pro Training Event, directly preceding the 2018 Knowledge Summit, in which we provide hands-on demonstrations of key features and real-world use cases. You'll learn tools, tips and tricks to make the most of your ComplianceWire experience. Certified users are recognized for having a deeper knowledge of the system, and the benefit of being informed on the best practices that are working among our many clients.
Dates: October 15-17, 2018
Location: Sheraton Society Hill, Philadelphia PA
Benefits to Your Organization From Your ComplianceWire Training:
- More efficient learning programs with automation of user group criteria, recurring assignments and more
- Satisfy managers and auditors by delivering required information quickly, with intelligently structuring curricula and user groups
- Demonstrate teams' compliance status and developmental opportunities by providing more visibility to managers
- Streamline essential functions such as monitoring on-the-job activities, assessments, surveys and acknowledgments (conflicts of interest, etc.) by taking advantage of optional online tools (Exam Creator, Forms)
- Basic System Administrator Training (CW System Administrators with less than 1 year experience) - Monday, October 15th
- Advanced System Administrator Training (CW System Administrators with at least 1 year of experience) - Tuesday, October 16th
In addition, we will be holding a Validation Workshop on Wednesday, October 17th from 9:00am - 12:00pm EST. The ComplianceWire Pro Training is immediately followed by our 2018 Knowledge Summit, a complimentary customer event. We hope you'll stay and join us!